K2 Careers Latest Opportunity: Operations Manager - Asia, Based in Singapore
K2, the Global Relocation Management and Global Mobility Advisory Services business, is hiring for the position of Operations Manager, Asia to help with the continued sustainable growth of our global business.
The Operations Manager has operational responsibility for K2 Asia, encompassing the performance of our in-house Asia relocation management team as well as our approved supplier partners. Working closely with K2’s global offices, you will also be accountable for service quality, ISO compliance and will help to support relationship management activities within the Asia region.
The role is located at K2’s Singapore office and reports to the APAC Managing Director.
- Delivering superior operational performance in line with agreed SLAs / KPIs
- Managing, mentoring and motivating the Asia team for success
- Driving service excellence through collaboration with supply chain partners
- Being accountable for service quality to both internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting organisational objectives to sustain and grow our regional business
- Reporting and implementation of latest best practices
Skills & Experience
- University education or equivalent preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a service delivery team(s) within the global mobility or relocation management environment
- Demonstrable operational experience within the Asia region
- Proven ability to identify and implement initiatives which drive operational excellence
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Industry qualifications are desirable
- Passion for all things operational with a desire to exceed stakeholder expectations
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven people manager who continues to lead by example
- Natural collaborator with both clients and colleagues
Please send a copy of your resume and a brief covering statement to SG@k2corporatemobility.com with “Asia Operations Manager” in the subject line.
About K2 Corporate Mobility
K2 Corporate Mobility provides full support for HR, in-house mobility and employees going on assignment. K2 provides support packages for short term assignments, long term assignments, permanent transfers, group moves and domestic assignments.
K2 provides a single accountable point of contact for client mobility functions to manage the full range of global and domestic services required to support the transfer of their employees worldwide including; strategic advisory services, global assignment management, immigration, relocation management, home sale, move management, expense management and vendor management.
K2 serves every location worldwide via our regional mobility management hubs across the North America, LatAm, Europe, Scandinavia, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. Managing a global network of over 1,000 specialist approved partners.
K2 specialises in delivering an extraordinarily high standard of service on every assignment.