K2 Careers Latest Opportunity: Business Development Manager Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Business Development Manager Middle East and Africa (MEA)
K2 the Global Relocation Management and Global Mobility Advisory Services business is hiring for the position of Business Development Manager MEA to help with the continued sustainable growth of our global business.
Based in Dubai, you will be responsible for focused business development, targeting SME and Global organizations in the MEA region. The role requires a focus on identifying new sales deals managed within the region and nurturing relationships. You will be responsible for delivering on an agreed sales target. The position is focused on the Middle East and Africa meaning travel will be required depending on opportunities.
- Responsible for revenue growth in MEA and your sales KPIs you will report directly to the K2 MEA Managing Director (Richard Nunes) on a day-to-day basis, with accountability to the Group Marketing & Sales Director as part of a coordinated global sales organization.
- Developing new business through inbound lead conversion, sales visits, customer relationships and account based sales.
- Promoting the K2 brand within MEA based on group-wide commercial campaigns
- Adapting group-wide commercial campaigns to meet the needs of your audience in MEA.
- Collaborate with K2 sales in other regions to create coordinated business development opportunities.
- Identify and build strategic sales alliances with K2 approved partners.
- Reporting on deals, quotations and orders.
- Responsible for creating stakeholder mapping for each deal.
- Proposals and costings.
- Ensure that sales data is recorded on the company CRM (Hubspot).
- Ownership of the end-to-end business development process.
- Providing feedback on areas of New Product Development.
- Hosting K2 client events and attending Client Focused exhibitions in the region.
- Ensuring service excellence and taking accountability for an exceptional client experience every time.
- Identifying ways to achieve points of differentiation from the competition and uphold K2 values http://hubs.ly/H03ZYCj0. (K2 Aspire)
- Strategy is to make K2 the leading Global Mobility Brand.
To be successful in the role as a Business Development Manager you'll have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of selling to HR, Global Mobility or Reward.
- An understanding of stakeholders and a high emotional intelligence.
- Able to work autonomously and organise meetings with new/existing customers.
- Proactive, motivated, flexible and willing to work to business demand.
- A global mindset: Able to coordinate effectively and work collaboratively as part of a global sales organization.
- Target oriented
- Highly responsive
- The ability to clearly identify client challenges and coach them to develop solutions
- This is an amazing opportunity to work in one of the global mobility industry’s most compelling and unique brands that offers international organizations a better alternative to what they are used to.
- Experience of working in either reward, relocation management, assignment management, immigration or another similar industry beneficial.
- Basic salary + vehicle allowance
- Bonus based on performance against agreed sales target uncapped
- Reports to the K2 MEA Managing Director (Richard Nunes) on a day-to-day basis, with accountability to the Group Marketing & Sales Director as part of a coordinated global sales organization.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your resume and a brief covering statement FAO Richard Nunes to email@example.com with “Business Development Manager MEA” in the subject line.
About K2 Corporate Mobility
K2 Corporate Mobility provides full support for HR, in-house mobility and employees going on assignment. K2 provides support packages for short term assignments, long term assignments, permanent transfers, group moves and domestic assignments.
K2 provides a single accountable point of contact for client mobility functions to manage the full range of global and domestic services required to support the transfer of their employees worldwide including; strategic advisory services, global assignment management, immigration, relocation management, home sale, move management, expense management and vendor management.
K2 serves every location worldwide via our regional mobility management hubs in the United States, UK, Sweden, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Japan and Australia. Managing a global network of over 1000 specialist approved partners.
K2 specialises in delivering an extraordinarily high standard of service on every assignment. Visit www.K2CorporateMobility.com