K2 Corporate Mobility open in Sydney, Australia
On 26th January 2015, Australia Day, K2 Corporate Mobility will open our first Australian office, in Sydney’s central business district. The opening will enable us to better serve our existing clients in Australia, where we have seen relocations increase by 149% over the past five years, and increase and strengthen our partner network.
Prior to establishing the Sydney office, our Australian footprint developed across Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane- establishing strong partner relations in each location.
The services which K2 Corporate Mobility, Sydney will offer include:
- Relocation management: end to end support for relocations and international assignments including school search, accommodation, shipping, transit insurance and immigration assistance.
- Partner network: delivering accurate cost estimates, total location support and buying power through our independent partner network.
- Quality management: ensuring confidence in service delivery through our 360 partner evaluation programme.
- Cost control: utilising our global project management expertise to create cost matrices, monitor and track exceptions, and negotiate rates to suit our clients.
- Ascent: delivering instant assignment statuses, total cost visibility, and global coverage through our technology app, Ascent.
The onboarding and development of our Sydney team will be led by Katherine Bitterli, Group Project Manager, who has been appointed to the post of acting Managing Director for Australia. Katherine’s existing relationships with our clients and mobility project experience will ensure that K2 Australia leads with our principles of Quality, Transparency, and Independence.
Where to find us
We’d love to meet you. Drop by to our new office on Level 19, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney anytime after 26th January 2015. Contact us at email@example.com or through our website.
IMAGE RIGHTS: See-Ming Lee (2014). Sydney Opera House Available at: https://flic.kr/p/oeMbU5. License here.